Thursday, May 18, 2006

Okay, so that title sounds kind of nasty. Oh well.

You may wonder why I would call my blog about TV "Chewing Gum." Well, that's a good question. It comes from a quote by Frank Lloyd Wright: "TV is chewing gum for the eyes." So there you have it.

And since I don't currently have anything important to write about, I'll end this post with a wonderful quote from a Marin County newspaper's TV listing for "The Wizard of Oz":
"Transported to a surreal landscape, a young girl kills the first woman she meets and then teams up with three complete strangers to kill again."

Chew on that one for a while.

1 Comments:

Blogger aarongrey112 said...

Hi, Nice site I enjoyed reading it. Thanks for sharing. Would it be possible if I contact you through your email? Please email me back. Thanks!

Aaron Grey
aarongrey112 at gmail.com

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home